Welcome to the Gratitude Membership
Last Updated: August 21, 2018
Welcome! So, glad that you have an interest in joining The Gratitude Membership! But before you can be a part of this awesome membership community we must discuss some very important ground rules.
The following information will outline membership benefits, your role as a member, and our responsibility to you.
It is important that you read the information below. If for any reason, you do not agree with the information then you won’t be able to join The Gratitude Membership, which stinks, because we would love to have you.
Now let’s get to it. . .
- Use of Service
- How the Membership Program Works. The Gratitude Membership is a membership community hosted on www.shilamida.com. The Gratitude Membership will provide content for you to learn, engage, and have fun with others throughout your membership.
- Registration. You will register your account for The Gratitude Membership. Your personal data information will not be kept by The Gratitude Membership but by www.shilamida.com. You must be 18 years or older to be a part of the membership community.
- Payments. Your payment(s) will be process through Stripe or Paypal. The annual payment fee is $360. The monthly payment fee is $36. Payment will be in USD. Applicable taxes and fees may apply.
- Membership Perks
If you join this awesome membership community this is what you can expect from us:
Daily Gratitude Reminder E-mail
Monthly Guided Meditation
A Supportive Community
4 Live Group Coaching Calls with Shilamida
Exclusive Discounts to Programs, Retreats & Merchandise
A weekly love notes from Shilamida
- Follow the Rules
To become and stay a member you must follow the rules:
- You promise not to break any laws while using our membership site. Meaning you engage in any hacking or any type of data stealing;
- You promise not to steal and of our content in the membership portal outside of personal use. Meaning you won’t sell our content;
- You promise to not be a bully or jerk to anyone in the membership community;
- You promise to not be spammy;
- You promise to not share membership materials with anyone that is not a member;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You can use the information in the membership community for personal use, but you may not resale the information.
- Trademarks & Copyrights
We love being able to offer you quality content for personal use; however, allowing you to use our content does not mean you own our content. We will allow you to use our membership materials for personal use, but not for profitable use. Everything we post in the membership community for you to use belongs to us. If you would like to use our information outside of personal use please send us an email and set up a time to chat:
- Your Communication(s)
Any communication(s) made through our ‘contact,’ blog, blog comments, newsletter sign up or other related pages, or directly to our phones or mailing or email addresses is not held privileged or confidential and is subject to viewing and distribution by third parties.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Now this section is extremely important so please pay close attention!
THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR SERVERS, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE; IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: WE AND OUR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITES OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID US IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PURCHASES YOU HAVE MADE FROM US DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS LISTED ON THE WEBSITES. THE WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT IMPLY THAT SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
As a member you agree to release, indemnify and defend Gratitude Membership doing business as Balanced Soul Bodyworkers LLC and Grateful Guidance LLC, from all third-party claims and expenses as it relates to your breach of this membership agreement.
In the event that you break any of the rules of this agreement we have the right to retrieve any monies from you due to the breach.
- Your Legal Remedies
It is our hope they we never get to the point of legal action with any of our members. If this is the destination you agree to resolve your problem with us through a binding arbitration.
If after 30 days we cannot solve your problem for you. Please send any complaints or issues you may be having to : email@example.com
It is our goal to provide you the best customer service. If we cannot provide that the next step is to choose an arbitration panel in New Jersey .
- What Law Applies?
Gratitude Membership website is based in the United States. New Jersey state laws and federal law will govern our agreement. The General Date Protection Regulation applies to our UK based members.
- Termination of Membership
If you break any of our rules your membership can be subject to termination without any refunds.
- Cancellation Policy
You can cancel your monthly membership subscription any time before your next billing cycle. If the year for the Gratitude Membership has been pre-paid, no refund is offered due to the discounted rate.
To cancel, just log into your account and go to Profile> Settings >Account.
Scroll down until you see the button that says Manage Your Subscription. Then, choose the option to Change Subscription.
On the next page, you’ll see an option to “Cancel your subscription.” Click on that link and confirm that you do indeed want to cancel, and then your subscription will be cancelled at the end of the current billing period.
- Our Refund Policy
Due to the nature of the services and or products we provide, refunds will not be given unless otherwise specified in writing by an authorized representative of the Gratitude Membership.
- Our Agreement
Everything outlined here is what we promise to one another. Anything outside of this agreement is invalid.
- How to Contact Us
Attn: Gratitude Membership: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of this membership community is educational in nature. No outcomes are promised our guaranteed.
- The information on this site will not be considered to create a client relationship.
- Any abuse perceived throughout the community will be reported to the appropriate authorities due to the mandating reporting law.
HOORAY! If you are reading this, then that means you have read through everything! Now, I hope you are ready to jump right into the membership community and get plugged in! If that’s you, all I need you to do is click below, insert your information, and you are in!
See you soon!