Homemade Hand Sanitizer Gel
There is no need to purchase hand sanitizer that has awful chemicals and who-knows-what harmful ingredients in it when you can easily make it yourself with some essential oils! For this natural hand sanitizer gel you only need a few ingredients and you can get many of them right from my office! (Email me to order your oils!).
1/4 C. Organic Aloe Vera Gel
20 Drops Orange Essential Oil
5 Drops Clove Essential Oil
10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
10 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
5 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
Mix all ingredients together and store in a reusable silicon or glass jar/tube!
Benefits of the different oils:
- Orange smells lovely and also is a great antiseptic
- Cinnamon is a natural antiseptic, antimicrobial and antifungal
- Clove is also antimicrobial and antifungal
- Rosemary is antifungal and antibacterial
- Lavender smells great, is soothing and calming and is a natural healing antibacterial and antiviral
Special thanks to Wellnessmama.com for sharing this great idea!
Do you want to join a community of like-minded individuals who are learning the practice of gratitude and connect directly with me?